Wednesday, September 15, 2010

are you itching for a new look for your blog?

If you're like me you are probably always wanting to change things up! For the longest time i thought if only I had a wordpress blog I'd like mine better, but alas, I figured out how to get the look I wanted.

And now I'd love to offer you some of my other designs. I have pre-made blogs ready to go! They even include the headers if you'd like them to. I will do the html for your blogger blog and have it up and running in a days time! How about that???? You won't lose any of your posts, links, or sidebar stuff. And i'll even add a little piece of blog art to the sidebar to help your blog feel even more fun.

It includes:

-background
-header
-installation
-custom fonts
-2 or 3 column design
-mini etsy showcase if you'd like
-linked within if you'd like
-blog art

Price for this pre-made custom blog: $75

Here are some screen shots of the three ready to go. If you look to the right in my sidebar you'll see three buttons that say "sample blog1, sample blog 2, and sample blog 3"... if you click on those you can go to a live version of that blog!




and if you'd like to see another blog I recently designed for someone here's a link:

my little rays of sunshine

In the notes to seller section just tell me which sample you like best. I'll be adding even more samples over the next few days... so get ready to LOVE blogging again!





No comments: