Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A little Sample...

I've been busy making some fun stuff to go up in my shop. I get the itch to be crafty every once in a while, and this week has been one of those weeks. I absolutely love everything that Martha Stewart makes, so i decided to do my take on one of the cakes that graced the covers of her magazine. It was really easy. I just used plain white baking cups to make the flowers and then attached them with pipe cleaners to floral foam. It did take a while, but I think it was worth it. I think it would look great in all sorts of colors!

So these pictures are for a Garden party theme Bridal Shower. This is just the beginning. Imagine Brightly colored flowers all over the table, LOTS and LOTS of good food... Some yummy punch.... it would be quite the shower.

I even made the pom poms. Those were very easy too, and a great project for bride's maids to do for the shower or even for a DIY wedding project. You could even just do the cupcake liner cakes for center pieces for the tables... I think it would look fabulous.

All of these things are available in my shop. They are all files that I will customize with your bride's or bride and groom's names and all the details of the shower or wedding on the invitation, name cards, cupcake wrappers, treat bag toppers, thank you cards, etc. They're sold individually or as a bundle. So stop on by the sop and make your next party look amazing! I send you the files and you can print them from home of at kinkos for an affordable and FABULOUS looking party. They are as cheap as $8... not too bad!

And there's lots of options in the shop. From Baby shower theme's to ice cream shop themes, to monster or robot themes... and if you'd rather have something in boy colors for some of the gender neutral themes just send me a note and i'd be happy to do that! And everything in all of my parties can be sold individually... so don't worry, if you don't want the whole package, only parts, you can do that too... just convo me through the shop and i'll put a special order button up just for you!

Charlie Lou Designs

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: