Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Casting Call!!!! : Dallas Maternity Photographer

Hello to all you beautiful DFW moms! I am in need of one hot pregnant mama!!

I need a pregnant lady, around 34-36 weeks. I am doing this for an ad/ display. This is totally free. We would just like to be able to use the pictures. If you are willing to let me use the pictures for these purposes you will receive a free 8x10 of your favorite image we capture and a 5x7 of anything else that you may want from what we shoot. This shoot is specifically geared towards a creative approach for a specific advertisement.

If you are interested please email me at toni@urbanphotostudio.com I need someone asap! Thanks!

Toni

EDITED: filled. thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

hum. i would volunteer, but I'm only 21 weeks... can't wait to see what you come up with!

Toni said...

oh kenz! I totally wish i could have done you! i did get a lovely volunteer though, and you'll see very soon!!!