Monday, September 29, 2008

Grapevine Senior: 2009

Here is a SUPER fun senior I had the pleasure of photographing this weekend!! I loved her, because she was willing to try anything!!! And her mom was willing to let us try anything too!! So we did a little on the red couch, a little with her sweet dog Sadi, and then of course we had to do a little urban!! And check her out rockin the Ed Hardy boots! I actually had to ask what they were because that's how out of the loop I am now... SO anyways, hope you love these!!

Click to make bigger...













6 comments:

Dandee said...

I'm out of the loop too...

Love these shots. Fun and carefree, exactly what your senior year should be.

E said...

Love these so fun

Alex sandoval said...

wow alyxx these came out great. you look amazing :)

Jennifer said...

these are absolutely gorgeous, IM loving all the bright colors in these locations, awesome work girl!

Jinksee said...

She looks like such a fun gal! :D I love them all. :D

Anonymous said...

Toni,
where did you get that umbrella? I love it and must have one. I love your work.
Jaleen
www.obscuraphotography.ca