Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I need your help!

I hate asking everyone to do this, but I just can't help myself! The prize is too good! I recently entered a "capture the summer feeling photo contest" over at this cool site and for your entry to be considered by the judges it has to get the popular vote first!! Scary! There's TONS of great photos up there, but I'd love your vote! Winner gets a brand new BLOG! And let's be honest here... I may be a photographer, but I am not a web designer... therefore the blog is lacking the luster it deserves! So with a little bit of your help, maybe Urban Photo could get a brand new blog!! So go vote, and if you see one you like better, it's ok, vote for it! They probably deserve it!!

We're on page 2, entry number 0047! Go go cast your vote!!! And THANKS!!!!

5 comments:

dandee said...

I voted! For you, of course!

e said...

I happily voted for you, toni!

great photo.

e

Rachel Clare said...

I totally voted for you!

sherri said...

Oh, man! Love the color in this image! Definitely captures summer!!!

cherish.photography said...

love the color! you got my vote!