Sunday, March 15, 2009

new favorite...

So this mom and daughter were TROOPERS! Seriously!!! It was cold and rainy, and they had on short sleeves and sandals!! Miss C or "Gina" really knows how to work the camera!! I told her I have been wanting to photograph someone with beautiful hair like that for so long now... so needless to say I have some new favorites!!

Thanks for braving the cold with me! I'm sorry your toes have probably fallen off by now, but like we were saying... Some things we sacrifice for pictures. Toes being one of them! Haha! Well I hope you like your sneak peek! I've barely scratched the surface on this session! There are SOOOOO many good ones I don't know how to narrow it down! Guess I'll just have to try! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

WendeeSmith said...

OMGAH!!!!! Toni, I totally LOOOOVE these, girl. "Gina" will be SOOO EXCITED! You are a ROCK STAR, girl! Thanks for being so AWESOME! Can't wait to see the rest of the session! WOW!!!!!

Tanya said...

she is dang cute! love that hair!

Michaelson Family said...

LOVE that first shot!!!
You are so good. Totally wish you were here to take pictures of my little girl when she arrives.

Anonymous said...

Toni these images are fabulous and she is just the most gorgeous little girl - that hair is TO DIE FOR! Fabulous work as always!

Jennifer said...

oh wow these are gorgeous just love the colors and locations in these! Oh and they have great style!

Anonymous said...

Toni, these shots are fantastic! Love the colors!!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Toni, these pictures are wonderful! The first one needs to be on the cover of a magazine.