Saturday, November 8, 2008

another favorite session for the record books...

So this past thursday i get a call from this super cute girl named bonnie and who said she needed some engagement pictures... well, I told her that she lucked out, because I had this sat. available, and I pretty much forced her to do these pictures posted below!! I've been wanting to do a couple on a bike, and this was the perfect time! The leaves were yellow and falling, there was a slight chill in the air, the street was covered by trees... the setting was perfect. So meet bonnie and thomas. One of the most fun couples I've ever met!!! I don't know who had more fun at this session.... them, or me... probably me!!!

THanks for meeting up with me you guys and being so willing to try out all my crazy and fun ideas!! I can't wait for you to see the rest!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORE ADORE ADORE!! Gotta find me a vintage bike & cute couple to try this out! Soooo fun!

Karen said...

Beautiful colors. I love fall! I can't wait to see more!

~Melissa Mullinax said...

OMGosh!! How fun!!

Tanya said...

cute cute cute! what a fun couple.

Rebekah said...

one lucky couple to have you handling their shoot!! what great shots! & love the bike!! so fun!

Stephanie said...

So cute! The bike is such a fabulous "prop." Are they really into biking...or did you just use that for photo-taking purposes?