Wednesday, July 23, 2008

more...

more to come of this little baby and her sweet brother and sisters. I just had to post this one though! I am totally in love with all those wraps out there that photographers have been using lately, so i asked my talented little sister-in-law if she wouldn't mind trying it out, and what do you know... it's FABULOUS!!! Just as i expected! So if you're a photographer and you've been wanting these, or if you're a mom who wants a SUPER! CUTE! stoller blanket, email me, and I'll hook ya up with her. She's the best!!!

oh, and did i mention that this little beauty come home weighing a whopping 4 lbs. 15 oz. cause she did!!!!




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh soooo tiny(:

Suz said...

I can't wait to see more. Great job!

dandee said...

That wrap is amazing! So snug and soft. I want one for me!

Jennifer said...

omgosh this one is just so precious I love it, cant wait to see more!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

How cute! I remember my daughter weighing in at 5.15 lbs. Oooh I miss those days!

Lovely wrap! I'd be interesting in buying some from your talented sis-in-law! Let me know the details missy!

Can't wait to see more!

J

Anonymous said...

Love the wrap! I need one too. Beautiful job!

Crystalyn said...

so sweet. love the wrap.

Katie said...

Love the WRAP - I WANT ONE!!! Great photograph!!!