Thursday, July 3, 2008

And who said taking pictures wasn't fun?!?!?!?

Did I not warn you that we were going to be up to some fun this week? This soon to momma is 36 weeks and as beautiful as ever! She's the owner of an incredible spa here in dallas and is BURSTING with pregnancy glow, inside and out! She sure was a trooper today... its was a hot one, and we shot these all in full SUN! I think it's safe to say that she handled it better than I did! I was dying by the end! I can't wait to meet their new little one. Just a few more weeks and this twosome will become a threesome! To the soon to be momma and daddy, I had a blast with you today, and I can't wait until next time!

and p.s. as for the lemonade shots and lemons... that's what she craved her entire pregnancy. She even showed up with a lemonade in hand! I love it!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Toni! I'm glad her water didn't break while jumping into the pool. haha!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

lol! Wow, Yah, I gasped a little when I saw her jumping into the pool too! Wooh! Brave little mama! Soo cute. Gorgeous Mom2B and gorgeous pix!

CIAO!
J
HAPPY 4th!

dandee said...

These are so fun! She is totally gorgeous!

Amanda said...

That last shot is Amazing!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great session!!!

Rachel Clare said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THESE.
Great job!