Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!

I first want to say thank you to all my wonderful clients from 2008. I have the best, most fun, and willing clients around, and you make my job so easy and fun!!! I can't wait for this new year. We'll be adding new products and we have some great new things in store... so you'll just have to wait to to find out what it's all about!

I hope everyone had a FABULOUS christmas and new years! We sure did! Now we're just sitting here waiting on baby number 4. We didn't find out what it is, so hopefully we'll find out soon! If anyone knows any great tricks to make the labor pains start coming I'd love to hear them!!!

I can't wait to get this new year started, and what better way to start it off than to have two of our cutest clients get the cover of Kids Trends Weekly!! I know K and E will be VERY excited to see themselves!! So go check out Kids Trends. You'll love their ideas and their fabulous finds!!!




And stay posted... we'll let you know when our new little nugget get here, and we'll be sure to post some pictures!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cover and I CANNOT wait to hear your baby news. I know something that will start labor but it's probably the last thing you want to do right now. :)

Kinzie Sue said...

I used to bbsit these girls when they were just born. When I got their Christmas card I was wondering if you took their pictures... of course! That's why I loved their pictures!!! Congrats on the cover- beautiful colors!

e said...

congrats on the cover! I can see why they chose this photo... it's so fun.

good luck with no. 4!!! I am sending you labor vibes from CA. You'll have to let me know how life with four is. We are reading to make the jump, but I am still scared!

hope all is well with business and you!

xoxo
elizabeth

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Hey girl! Wow, Is the time here already? Of course YOUR 9 months seem like they have blown by for me.. LOL I'm not the one living it each day! LOL Anyway... When is your actual due date? I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you have! Healthy first.. but.. I can't wait to know.... xoxoxoxox

Wishing you a fast and tolerable labor!!
j

Sarah Mickalson said...

Bringing back memories from when you were pregnant with no. 2 and I was pregnant with Taylor. Poor Dr. Layton.

Toni said...

Haha! You ladies are so great! I go in tomorrow to be induced! So we'll get to meet the little nugget tomorrow!!!

And Elizabeth... I'll be sure to let you know how #4 goes!

thanks!

Tanya said...

oh my goodness that is so exciting. about the baby and the cover! good luck!

Rebekah said...

congrats on the cover, girl!!! it looks fantastic!!!

can't wait to hear about baby elmer! :)

sherri said...

Awesome! Isn't this your second or third time being published on Kids Trends? Love it! And I can't wait to see your new baby!