Monday, March 24, 2008

more favorites...

I hope that everyone had a wonderful easter! Ours was full of love, egg hunts, and chocolate. All things that make a wonderful easter!! We even tried the tie dye eggs this year... I totally recommend them! Even with young children! They were so easy and to cool in the end!

Now that he's seen all his pictures I thought I'd post a few more. They turned out so great! I could probably put up ten more, but that would just be overload!!!

these are a few more of my favs.










9 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!!

You rocked this senior shoot.

YCM the blog... said...

i love the green door!
That is awesome

Stephanie said...

Perfect! I love the tie dye eggs too. :D Oh, and your music..awesome! Seriously, I wonder if we were music twins in a previous life??? Maybe?? Hee hee

Rachel Brooke said...

These are great "guy" shots :) I like the last one a whole lot!

Hayley said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter...it was fun in our house as well :) Fantastic senior session!! My fav of these is the first 1, but honestly everyone you have posted has been GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

just stopping in for the first time.
i love your work and look forward to keeping up on your posts!
jen

.E. said...

Toni.. these are wonderful..love that first shot.

Jennifer said...

These are fantastic, I absolutely love the location and colors in these, I wish I had a green door like that! Awesome as always!

jj said...

nice shots! I really like the last one :)