Tuesday, January 22, 2008

long time... no post...

wow... has it really been that long since I last posted?!?! Holy ca-moly! Well, I just thought I'd pop on here and tell you all that I have some fun things in the mix for 2008! Some fun new ideas and some great, fabulous, funny, and crazy ideas for some photo shoots! So some of the lucky people that schedule with me will be surprised as I arrive to their shoots with some interesting (but totally FUN!) ideas! We're going to make it a fun filled 2008.

Also, if there is any mom out there interested in hosting a portrait party, let me know. It involves some great perks for the hostess and it makes for a great excuse for a get together. Just email me at toni@urbanphotostudio.com and I'll let ya in on all the little secrets!

I am photographing a CUTIE pie on thursday... seriously, I just want to snack on her all day... so get ready for some absolute CUTENESS!



1 comment:

sherri said...

Wow, these just gorgeous. What was your secret with color here? Love the feel of these. ;)