Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LOved this Session!!!!



Ok Melissa! These are for you!! I know I told you tomorrow or the next day, but I just couldn't wait!!!!!!! They all turned out so extremely good, and these are the first two I edited... so I can't wait to have the finished product! I had SO much fun with you and your family today! Mr. "R" is quite possibly the cutest kid ever! And "r's" Grandma, I officially give you permission to brag! YOu have the greatest daughter, son-in-law, and grandson!! So here's a little tease, but I"m going to make you wait for the rest!

6 comments:

melis said...

Oh my goodness!! I've said it once & I'll say it again!! YOU ROCK!! These are a-stinkin'-mazing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am sooooo excited! Wooooo!

Jinksee said...

Well looky here! It's the red couch! I just LOVE that couch, the photos always turn out amazing! :D Great job with this charming family. :D

e said...

These are fantastic... wow.. great work the colors are wonderous

Matthew G said...

as always...you rock toni! i cant wait for a family session. i am talking to matt right now to pin down a date. by the way...matt thinks you rock too!
molly

kathy said...

wow, that's not fair, i can hardly wait to see the rest! melis was so excited to have you take their pictures. how cute is this family....sooo cute!!
melissa's mom

Jackie Jean said...

these look great!