Wednesday, October 24, 2007

about as fall as we get...

Living in Texas is funny... with in a two day period everything falls off the trees and is dead. No real "fall" around here.... Crazy. So instead of pposting some great pictures of the beautiful leaves that we have here (they're still green or they're gone.) I thought I'd post a little bundled up Cutie-pa-tootie!! My cutie-pa-tootie actually! And yes, it was cold enough to be wearing a sweater... it was like, 65 out there! Woo! Cold weather's a-comin'! Ha ha! Hope these make ya smile and happy fall!

Tones





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH!! Too cute, love that jacket, is it a Zutano by any chance? Looks like it!

Jen said...

Love it Toni! And I hear ya about the weather. It's no wonder we all get sick in the fall!! :) I love the pics - you got some awesome hair lighting - to be technical. :) And ofcourse little tyke is more than cute - as always.

Stephanie said...

Cutie-patootie is right!! :D Adorable! :D Love the colors..and glad that you have some kind of 'fall' to enjoy. ;)

Sarah Mickalson said...

Cute Cute Toni! I miss you guys!

HayleeBean said...

What a cutie! I'm laughing that 65 degree's is cold. I just did a shoot yesterday morning and it was 37 degree's :)

Anyway, love the sweater. The second shot is adorable.